Rice of Milk

Sajak-sajak Anne Sexton dan seorang dua penulis lain. Tajuk tu silap, entah macam mana tertulis di situ, dan aku tak tau macam mana pula nak padam ungkapan Rice of Milk berkenaan.


The Civil War
Anne Sexton


The Operation
Anne Sexton


Her Kind
Anne Sexton


Wanting To Die
Anne Sexton


Cinderella
Anne Sexton


Mercy Street
Anne Sexton


Housewife

Pain For

Two Sons

Some Fo


Somewhere


After Auschwitz


Monet Refuses The Operation


Killing The Love


The Truth The Dead Know
Anne Sexton


Letter Written on a Ferry While Crossing Long Island Sound
Anne Sexton


All My Pretty Ones
Anne Sexton


Self in 1958
Anne Sexton


A Curse Against Elegies
Anne Sexton


Alicante Lullaby
Sylvia Plath


Vespers
W. H. Auden


The Negro Speaks of Rivers
Howard Swanson

I've known rivers:
I've known rivers ancient as the world and
older than the
flow of human blood in human veins.

My soul has grown deep like the rivers

I bathed in the Euphrates when dawns were young.
I built my hut near the Congo and it lulled 
me to sleep.
I looked upon the Nile and raised the 
pyramids above it
I heard the singing of the Mississippi when 
Abe Lincoln
went down to New Orleans, and I've seen its
muddy
bossom turn all golden in the sunset.

I've known rivers:
Ancient dusky rivers.

My soul has grown deep like the rivers.


The Price of Milk


Ringing The Bells
Anne Sexton


The Disquieting Muses
Sylvia Path


Berck-Plage
Sylvia Plath


Old
Anne Sexton


90 North
Randall Jarrell


Anne Sexton reads the happy version of Wanting To Die?


Rowing
Anne Sexton


For My Lover Returning To His Wife
Anne Sexton


You, Dr Martin
Anne Sexton


The Ambition Bird 
Anne Sexton

The End of Science Fiction
Anne Sexton


The Red Shoes
Anne Sexton


Anna Who Was Mad
Anne Sexton


The Twelve Dancing Princesses
Anne Sexton


































Comments